Vintage Erotica Forums

Vintage Erotica Forums (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/index.php)
-   Model ID Request (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   1960s blonde (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/showthread.php?t=226508)

magnut 12-29-2012 11:33 AM

1960s blonde
 
The one on the right was in a number of late '60s mags. Seen here on Night and Day October 1968.

http://ist2-1.filesor.com/pimpandhos.../nd6810x_0.jpg

nervos 01-20-2013 10:53 PM

Blonde is Robin Day - did a lot of duo shoots with Susan Pritchard, though this one is with Diane Curtis

hobbs 01-27-2013 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nervos (Post 2342108)
Blonde is Robin Day - did a lot of duo shoots with Susan Pritchard, though this one is with Diane Curtis

Any links or info to find more of "Robin Day?"

exfarmer 01-27-2013 12:14 PM

I cannot put this to solved until we have some proof, at the moment Robin Day just looks like a random name dropped in to the post.

magnut 02-07-2013 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nervos (Post 2342108)
Blonde is Robin Day - did a lot of duo shoots with Susan Pritchard, though this one is with Diane Curtis


Thanks, that is very helpful. I have just found her in SIR! May 1968, listed as Robin LeDay, but I think Day is more likely. http://ist2-1.filesor.com/pimpandhos...l/s6805d_0.jpg

hobbs 02-07-2013 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magnut (Post 2364348)
Thanks, that is very helpful. I have just found her in SIR! May 1968, listed as Robin LeDay, but I think Day is more likely.

Hey Magnut
Would love to see that SIR! photo layout (or any others of her that you have).
Can you post it somewhere on VEF? :D:thumbsup:

magnut 02-07-2013 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hobbs (Post 2364387)
Hey Magnut
Would love to see that SIR! photo layout (or any others of her that you have).
Can you post it somewhere on VEF? :D:thumbsup:



Alas, that is the only picture I have...it's from a listing when that magazine was recently sold on an online auction site. Like a dummy I didn't buy the mag - someone else did - and now I'm hoping to find another copy available. I have a want list as long as my arm.

styloxxx 02-07-2013 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magnut (Post 2330680)
The one on the right was in a number of late '60s mags. Seen here on Night and Day October 1968.

http://ist2-1.filesor.com/pimpandhos.../nd6810x_0.jpg


are two in the mystery box

miri 02-10-2013 05:33 PM

Not sure of the reference, however in the Suzanne Pritchard VEF thread, there's a few posts with Suzanne and another model(both wearing wigs) who looks similar to the OP mystery model and in the file names the models are credited as Suzanne Pritchard and Robin Day.
Here's one of the pics(Suzanne on left, possible mystery model on right):
http://img206.imagevenue.com/loc128/..._123_128lo.jpg

Posts from Suzanne Pritchard's thread:
http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/sho...2&postcount=32
http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/sho...4&postcount=34

And a few more pics(and Robin references) from the same photoshoot found here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUZANNE-PRIT...-/360471567406
and here:
http://cgi.ebay.fr/1960-NUDE-ART-NU-...-/200859671977

magnut 09-17-2013 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hobbs (Post 2348590)
Any links or info to find more of "Robin Day?"


Glad you asked :cool:

Apparently there are TWO b's in her name: Robbin Day. (And Robbin in that SIR! mag as well.)

She has an IMDb entry for a documentary film in which she appeared as herself: Pornography In Hollywood http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0244143/

Here are pics from her SIR! layout:




http://img128.imagevenue.com/loc549/..._123_549lo.JPG http://img258.imagevenue.com/loc464/..._123_464lo.JPG http://img216.imagevenue.com/loc520/..._123_520lo.JPG


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:06 AM.