View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2009, 04:49 PM   #302
cdweller

cdweller 100+cdweller 100+cdweller 100+
Default [Solved MTC] Pamela Gilbert - [PMT - Classic Softcore Model] Brown eyed brunette 1982 - soft core?

Pamela Gilbert

Slim, natural beauty, brunette with long dark hair
Started in 1982 ? Soft core only, as far as we have seen so far.

Some confusion about her being other girls.
Confused with Amy Allison for a while.
Also confused with Raven.
Excaliber had her picture up on Jean Jennings biography page. They don't look alike at all.

Maybe Pamela looks like Susan Smith too, but we aren't really sure who Susan is yet.

We eventually figured out how to tell her apart from the others.
Brown eyes for one thing.

We found solid proof of the Pamela Gilbert ID, and confirmation, so here she is.

Please post more content for Pamela on this thread

Please advise of any new ID info.
ID blurb by Rubinski, August 28, 2016
This was an ID request thread for a long time, and I left most of the rest intact below.
Will remove some posts soon, and she will go to the model section
-------------------------------------------

I was wondering if anyone could help me clear up some confusion I am having and possibly point me to two pictorials I have been looking for. I have been looking for some of the hardcore work of 80's B-Movie actress Pamela Gibert. My initial research turned up that Pamela Gilbert is also Jean Jennings but from looking at some of the movies and pictures on this forum, I do not believe that is the case. Does anyone know if they are or are not the same person and has anyone ever seen the rest of pictorials from Hustler Rejects or the one with Tom Byron?

This is clearly Pamela Gilbert:

This is Pamela but my speculation is the image was used on this box cover and she may not even have appeared in it. And excaliburfilms possibly falsely concluded Jean was Pamela.

This is Jean Jennings and it is hard for me to say they are the same:

I think Pamela also appeared in a DEC 1985 Hustler pictorial with Rambone And Tracy L but I am not sure if Tracy was legal in 85, so it may have been pulled from the shelves so may not be of help.

Basically, I am looking for any information or links to and legal hardcore work Pamela Gilbert did.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Last edited by Rubinski; August 28th, 2016 at 06:48 PM.. Reason: Added starter blurb for model thread
The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to cdweller For This Useful Post: