View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2010, 07:12 PM   #30
Tad Bond

Tad Bond 5000+Tad Bond 5000+Tad Bond 5000+Tad Bond 5000+Tad Bond 5000+Tad Bond 5000+Tad Bond 5000+Tad Bond 5000+Tad Bond 5000+Tad Bond 5000+Tad Bond 5000+
Default Jean Pierre Armand & Christophe Clark sharing a Transsexual Person

Here is a link to the "Vintage She-Male" thread where I have posted a link to some pictures of Jean Pierre Armand and Christophe Clark sharing a transsexual person:

http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/t24...-shemales.html

If you have information about this picture please share it with us who are interested. You will notice in the one picture Jean Pierre Armand looks like he is about to stick his tongue in Christophe Clark's butt. I have a suspistion that these pictures might be from "Transexual Climax Magazine #8 or 12", but I don't know for certain. There is the possiblity that there is a loop or movie that this scene is from as well.

Jean Pierre and Christophe Clark are in a movie called "Foxy Lady 6" and they have sex with transsexual Dana Douglas. The lady in the pictures I posted is not Dana Douglas. If you can identify the transsexual person in the pictures it might give us a lead on to a movie or magazine connection.

Jean Pierre Armand is also in a movie called "Mafia Connection" which was made in 1989 by DBM Video. IAFD has a listing for this movie and it seems to be available on VOD via the AEBN VOD website and if you scrowl down the IAFD page for this movie there is a link to the VOD scenes or movie. Jean Pierre Armand and Roland Bolange get head from a transsexual person in the second scene of the movie according to IAFD. Jeannie Pepper fans may be interested in this movie as well.
Tad Bond is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tad Bond For This Useful Post: