View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2008, 12:32 AM   #23
LensCap

Thanked 4,443 Times in 188 Posts
LensCap 25000+LensCap 25000+LensCap 25000+LensCap 25000+LensCap 25000+LensCap 25000+LensCap 25000+LensCap 25000+LensCap 25000+LensCap 25000+LensCap 25000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by andysmz View Post
Fiona Cooper was actually a bloke who did time for sex offences (involving some of the models I believe).

I would be interested to see pics of "Susie" who appeared in school uniform in some of the early FC ads in the 80s.
Hi Andysmz,

You're not too far off there mate ...

As I understand it from having spoken to some of the models, the most of the CSB footage is actually a great surprise (and shock) to many of the girls he filmed doing their dirty-deeds. The original deal was an upskirt or striptease shoot, generally extended with a generous wave of cash to a strong solo performance.
Once the shoot was over, he and his overly bulging wallet somehow convinced many an innocent girl that it would be a very rewarding move to shoot a dirty scene or two for his own private collection, which he and he alone would ogle at on the odd occasion.

However, time and the UK laws changed and so the steamy footage now seems to have found it's way out from under his bed and on to several eye-opening CD collections - much to many a cash-hungry ex-model's horror!!

... Hey, what can we do. As Phil himself says: " in for a penny ... in for a pound!! ".

Oh, and please, if anyone does have any of his Cocksucking Beauties tucked away on video or whatever, please feel free to share - we'd all love to see them!
LensCap is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LensCap For This Useful Post: