Thread: Selena Steele
View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2012, 08:39 AM   #53
carolaholic
Veteran Member

Thanked 32,408 Times in 806 Posts
carolaholic 100000+carolaholic 100000+carolaholic 100000+carolaholic 100000+carolaholic 100000+carolaholic 100000+carolaholic 100000+carolaholic 100000+carolaholic 100000+carolaholic 100000+carolaholic 100000+
Default Selena Steele and somebody named "Cubbie" . . .

. . . who was not previously known to me, were in a nine-page spread in The December 1991 issue of Hustler Erotic Video Guide. Here are the full-page scans:

Wherever that swimming pool with the striking architecture (that is, the white pillars, glass wall, etc. -- though the two ladies have striking architecture, too) is located, Zara Whites was in a photo shoot in the same place, here:

http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/sho...&postcount=111

And here are separate scans of the pics with borders removed, and the three pics taking up less than a full page with Selena in them (I didn't do separate scans of the two photos with just Cubbie on display):

Also in that issue was a two-page cover story in which Selena Steele figured. Wearing combat high heels, she's the first brunette on the left in the cover photo, and is among the other ladies in three of the photos in the article.

Since she's standing in a group of her colleagues, and also because the photos of her are not flattering, I'm not doing separate scans of these.

Too bad they didn't shoot a second version with the ladies completely nude (preferably without those silly shoes as well). They could have charged more than $13.00 for that . . .

Last edited by carolaholic; April 28th, 2012 at 01:44 PM.. Reason: Added a sentence and link, and tweaked a couple more sentences. Fixed a typo.
carolaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 67 Users Say Thank You to carolaholic For This Useful Post: