View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2011, 07:07 PM   #645
VintageKell
Vintage Member

Thanked 96,980 Times in 2,804 Posts
VintageKell 350000+VintageKell 350000+VintageKell 350000+VintageKell 350000+VintageKell 350000+VintageKell 350000+VintageKell 350000+VintageKell 350000+VintageKell 350000+VintageKell 350000+VintageKell 350000+
Default Wannabee Model: Brandy Rusher

The good thing about the really low level 'celebs' is that the Bio's are very brief, and the pictures plentiful .... so because I have no time for anything involving my brain, I give you Brandy Rusher. Her career is below wiki page level, and her 'claim to fame' is that she was an America's Next Top Model contestant from Cycle 4 series. I say contestant, because she was rather quickly booted out as the third contestant to be eliminated, despite the 'PC' imperative to keep her in the show until she could lose in the final round: (We all know how it works these days)

She was apparently booted because she really had a 'ghetto attitude', firstly showing impatience and directing complaints towards the shows fashion photographer, and despite a warning about getting control of her temper, she continued to act rudely towards the other girls in the group .... finally she verbally attacked her fellow contestant, Tatiana Dante. This time around, the judges decided that they were fed up with her attitude, so they sent her packing .... as if we give a toss Anyway, having blown her chances of making big money for flouncing around in her skimpies, and generally acting like a clothes horse, she lapsed back into well earned obscurity, or so we hoped.

She made it back into the news media (well a few local reports, and a few 'celeb' web sites), when the Houston police called around to her apartment after complaints from neighbours about loud music. She apparently declined to obey the polices request to turn her 'Joe Loss' records down (well they could have been ... ) ... and supposedly shoved and pushed one of the officers, to get them away from her doorway. She then cursed the police, using intemperate language and scatological terms, and then later attempted to flee, and thus avoid incarceration (shades of Estella Warren here) ... however, they caught up with her and arrested her. She was charged with a 'misdemeanor resisting arrest'.

Minor is, as minor does ....

Pictures:

VintageKell is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to VintageKell For This Useful Post: