Thread: Neriah Davis
View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2008, 12:35 AM   #8
marxz
Vintage Member

Thanked 221,705 Times in 2,276 Posts
marxz 1000000+marxz 1000000+marxz 1000000+marxz 1000000+marxz 1000000+marxz 1000000+marxz 1000000+marxz 1000000+marxz 1000000+marxz 1000000+marxz 1000000+
Cool Neriah

I don't know if she did it would be great. She can tell it all ready, read on. 1400 posts!!!

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT A MAN

Everything! I love the man thing. I'm infatuated with everything they do. One of the reasons my guy is turned on by me is that I'm so turned on by him and I love giving him great oral sex. A lot of girls don't do it. Or if they do, they only suck the top and definitely don't swallow. They suck without any enthusiasm, kind of like a robot. My guy knows I like doing it, because I make yummy noises and I embrace all of it. I like to deep-throat -- I can do about six strokes and then I've got to take a breath because my eyes start watering. It's intense; I've often wondered what it feels like for him. It's easier to deep-throat when I'm doing 69 because it's a better angle for me to relax my throat and really get into it. My guy has never ejaculated during deep throat, and I don't know what that would feel like. I think it would come out my nose or something. I even like to watch him pee. I like anything that comes out of his cock. I like it in the morning when he gets up and walks out of the bedroom. It's like, "Wow, that's a nice thing you're packing there."

TATTOO ORGASMS

I had three orgasms while I had a little bunny tattooed on the back of my neck. While I sat in the chair, I was thinking, This is gonna be quick. Well, it was too quick! I wanted him to keep going. I said, "Just do it again, and can you put a little sunshine and mountains behind the bunny?" I had one orgasm, then another and another one. I think it took ten minutes, but I couldn't help it. There was a lot of heavy breathing and the tattoo artist was like, "Oh my God!" He definitely knew something was going on. Before my guy, though, I had this dildo -- one with rabbit ears and balls. It was great because the rabbit ears vibrate on the clit. I also used to carry a pocket rocket. After I got it, I took it everywhere. One time, when I was flying, I used it on the plane. I didn't need anything else, just that -- but it doesn't even measure up to my man. When I'm doing it myself, my max is, like, three times, but with him I've had 12 orgasms and he still hasn't ejaculated. Yeah, I think 12 is the max. It's like, he's thrusting -- going and going -- and my orgasms are nonstop. We call it the Bamboo!

I thank this is part BS don't you??????????????

Last edited by marxz; August 21st, 2008 at 03:37 PM.. Reason: 1400 posts!!
marxz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to marxz For This Useful Post: