View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2011, 09:51 PM   #121
ecdysiastic

Thanked 3,803 Times in 290 Posts
ecdysiastic 10000+ecdysiastic 10000+ecdysiastic 10000+ecdysiastic 10000+ecdysiastic 10000+ecdysiastic 10000+ecdysiastic 10000+ecdysiastic 10000+ecdysiastic 10000+ecdysiastic 10000+ecdysiastic 10000+
Default Traditional striptease

Keep getting 'em off! It looks as striptease has many traditions, though most people seem agreed that on thing it isn't is pole dancing!

Though the debate seems to range round the idea that some ladies show class and some show something else that rhymes with class, stage, music, costume, tease and nudity all go to make striptease a fire-lighting thrill, theatrical tension and relief.

The material posted is fantastic and needs savouring before I pass much comment, so I'll just post these pics from another book (I wish I understood it, not that the drawings take much understanding). There are many. many more pictures in it and these few are just a taster of what its like - if you want to know how her strip ends (very tastily) you know what to get.

Most striptease gets me really going, so I delight in Michelle's sudden tartiness and her tease with her tiny, tiny g-string as much as I wallow in the sleaze in the first Get 'em off clip - knickers off, delicious, but surely the tradition should be bra first, then knickers? Still the sleaze factor was almost up to the Carnival standards - the mirrors at the back of the stage were a knockout, pity they hadn't put ones on the floor as well.

At least one Soho club had tickets you could use for a whole year. With people posting stuff like they have been recently, who needs one of them (too bad if you did, they're well and truly vintage).

More, more!
ecdysiastic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to ecdysiastic For This Useful Post: