View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2011, 01:16 PM   #431
Decadence
the thrill of it all

Thanked 213,636 Times in 11,259 Posts
Decadence 1000000+Decadence 1000000+Decadence 1000000+Decadence 1000000+Decadence 1000000+Decadence 1000000+Decadence 1000000+Decadence 1000000+Decadence 1000000+Decadence 1000000+Decadence 1000000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantazmaster View Post

In one tickling production in particular,"Count Tickula" (1986),Sinclair had to stop filming several times to allow the actresses to calm down from the tickling,as both Julia Parton and Whitney Prescott were on the edge of hysterics from the tickling.
Sinclair,who often had to deal with low production budgets in these Calstar productions compensated for this lack of financing with the creative use of costumes,settings and sets in many of his productions.
Let's not forget Anthony Lawton, too... not sure who his style consultant was but for looking like a goof a lot of the time he sure got to play with some of the best. Count Tickula has long been a favorite; Whitney and June are two of my top three favorite tickle victims (Kiri Kelly is the third). I put this vid up a few months ago.. you can find it in post #304 on this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceej View Post
Debra Lee - often overlooked - but in my opinion, she was in the discussion for the most classically beautiful woman to ever do this kind of work. She was also several cuts above the typical "bondage model" in terms of acting ability.
I agree.. had something extra. Perhaps she's not all that popular with those on this board as the old H@rmony vid I put up on the previous page that features her was met with less than a tepid response.

While we're talking CalStar, here's a montage of their promo clips for vids offered mid-late 80s.. I used to keep these to remind myself of what I wanted to add to the collection.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/4w22...mo_calstar.wmv

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Decadence; October 3rd, 2014 at 02:21 PM.. Reason: dead link
Decadence is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Decadence For This Useful Post: