View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2009, 01:49 PM   #17
Bill Bulloney

Bill Bulloney 1000+Bill Bulloney 1000+Bill Bulloney 1000+Bill Bulloney 1000+Bill Bulloney 1000+Bill Bulloney 1000+Bill Bulloney 1000+Bill Bulloney 1000+Bill Bulloney 1000+Bill Bulloney 1000+Bill Bulloney 1000+

As per #18 etc. noted above, the shows nearby here, used to have a stool near to the entrance doorway. On top was a freebie set of weekley or monthly magazine type handouts. If you picked up one on your way out the door, it often mantioned that Iff'n you came from... then you were invited to another place, free of any covercharge. But that night Only. Then next month a whole new editon was on top of the stool.

I used to have a few of these, but are now gone. They would generally show some performer on stage, and crowd in background at the edge. I cannot remember the name to the rag(s), but were free and only available at certain places. I can remember that Pit-stop A Go-Go out near the raceway used to have a full page advertisement in each issue. But that place converted over and sold furnature in the 1990's for a long time.

Bill
Bill Bulloney is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Bulloney For This Useful Post: