View Single Post
Old June 19th, 2009, 02:43 AM   #7
yoshima

yoshima 100+yoshima 100+
Default A Bit late for my reply but rather late than never

Quote:
Behemoth that single pic you posted is one Ive seen several times on a site for a woman called Connie Persons. It was supposed to be an amateur site but I always wondered why Sean Michaels and Julian st. Jox would be in the same movie togethor with a housewife.
Thanks for the posts ive always wondered about her.
Connie Persons is Heather St Clair, she is the wife of well known Interracial comic artist John Persons, i found all of this while hunting down her movies, i sent her husband an email requesting some information regarding one of her movies "Takin it to the limit 2" which is near impossible to find, i have been searching for it for about 11 years now and have not been successful.

She has done a fair bit of interracial work but so far i have not been able to get my hands on any.

A large chunk of her movies are advertised on various dvd and vod sites, but it appears as though they only keep the covers for historical purposes and don't actually have the movies.

If anyone has any interracial videos starring Heather St Clair or know where i can actually get some, please private message me, i would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks Guys
yoshima is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to yoshima For This Useful Post: