Thread: Ginger Lynn
View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2011, 10:34 PM   #251
carolaholic
Veteran Member

Thanked 32,424 Times in 806 Posts
carolaholic 100000+carolaholic 100000+carolaholic 100000+carolaholic 100000+carolaholic 100000+carolaholic 100000+carolaholic 100000+carolaholic 100000+carolaholic 100000+carolaholic 100000+carolaholic 100000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoILikeVintage View Post
Did Ginger-Lynn ever do any scenes with Nina Hartley? If so, can those be posted?
IAFD.com lists 31 videos in which both ladies appear, though not necessarily in the same scene. Of those, it lists both ladies as sharing a scene in Ten Little Maidens, When Ginger Met Nina, and White Lightning. I haven't seen any of the three videos, and can't comment.

However, the scene with both ladies in Ten Little Maidens, according to IAFD, has ten participants, five men and five women, so Nina and Ginger might not get to do more than wave at each other in the midst of all that activity. The other two videos are more likely to be what you're looking for, since each one has a scene with just the two together. (Both videos have been reissued on DVD, incidentally.)

It might be that they have other scenes together in some of the other 28 videos, but someone else will have to comment about that.

Good hunting!

P.S. After searching, I've turned up a post from over three years ago. Looks like you can see the scene from When Ginger Met Nina here:

http://www.vintage-erotica-forum.com...&postcount=127

Posted by GoldenTaurus2001. I haven't tried the links to see if they still work. In any case, many thanks to the original poster.

Last edited by carolaholic; February 12th, 2013 at 11:15 PM.. Reason: Added video covers and a link. Corrected a typo. Later: improved two sentences. Later: separated video cover pics.
carolaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 44 Users Say Thank You to carolaholic For This Useful Post: