View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2009, 05:34 PM   #15
mikeleverson
Veteran Member

Thanked 105,708 Times in 3,626 Posts
mikeleverson 500000+mikeleverson 500000+mikeleverson 500000+mikeleverson 500000+mikeleverson 500000+mikeleverson 500000+mikeleverson 500000+mikeleverson 500000+mikeleverson 500000+mikeleverson 500000+mikeleverson 500000+
Default Pub stripper diaries!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelambert View Post
Any photos of Seventies pub strippers with audience? Especially like the audience bit and women having loads of pubic hair? Please someone post.
Cameras were generally frowned on at pub shows, so this art form is sadly not much recorded:-)

The next best thing for VEF members might be my 'pub stripper diaries'. After every show I saw, I wrote down descriptions and impressions in a couple of diaries. It would be a big task to convert and transcribe to lot to computer, but I hope to upload a few entries to this thread if readers are interested.

My experience of pub strip shows isn't of the seventies, but the late 80s and early 90s.

First started going to pub shows in 1987 (about twenty visits - some of them when I was strictly speaking too young to attend), then I regularly went to lunchtime shows on Mondays and Fridays, nearly every week from 1988 to 1993, at four or five different pubs. Since each show consisted of 3, sometimes 4 spots, this means I've watched - and recorded-- close on 1,600 stripteases!

Of course some descriptions are just a couple of lines, but the more memorable ones got a page. These include one strip in which the girl came on dressed as a cleaner with a mop - and was so convincing the audience wanted her to finish so the stripper could come on - and one when the girl came on naked and got dressed!

Also the more mature stripper I overheard talking about the time she flew to Amsterdam to appear in a video with the legendary John Holmes. I used to rate each act I saw with three ratings1) Explicitness 2) Contact with the audience and 3) Style
mikeleverson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mikeleverson For This Useful Post: