View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2009, 01:01 AM   #16
mikeleverson
Veteran Member

Thanked 105,726 Times in 3,626 Posts
mikeleverson 500000+mikeleverson 500000+mikeleverson 500000+mikeleverson 500000+mikeleverson 500000+mikeleverson 500000+mikeleverson 500000+mikeleverson 500000+mikeleverson 500000+mikeleverson 500000+mikeleverson 500000+
Default Pub Stripper Diary...

This has been transcribed from my old diary with no alterations apart from punctuation and spelling. Please read no further if easily offended - because this is a bit bit like a 'News of the World' piece without the reporter.

However, it does give a pretty good (or bad) idea of what the vintage pub strip of twenty odd years ago was really like - although this pub strip was naughtier than the average, it wasn't unusually so and plenty of similar acts took place in the 80s in ordinary pubs at lunchtime in towns and suburbs.

Stripper Diaries

Monday 7th December 1987

Saw Doreen as she came into the pub wearing a black dress. She talked to me : 'You old enough to see this show?'

Replied 'Yeah, just about'

'Enjoy yourself then - see you in a mo'

Doreen ..older than the usual 20 year old performers, probably about 30. Brown haired, big breasted, big rear, tanned, slightly pointed chin, bit like Sam Fox (or her mum), quite a dirty looking expression on her face. Inside the pub a stage at one end, just six inches higher than the rest of the floor, with a wooden softbacked chair for the stripper. Sofa style seating along three sides, all the way to the back of the stage .

Doreen came out wearing a schoolgirl outfit - a purple pinafore, with matching skirt plus yellow and blue tie. A lollipop in her mouth.She carried a bottle of oil in one hand and a teddy bear in the other. She put the bottle of oil down and waved the bear about for a few moments. Then she came over to me, undid the top buttons on my shirt and put her hand down the shirt, feeling my chest and squeezing my nipples as she slowly swayed her behind, lifting her skirt with the other hand as she stood sideways. Then put her arm down my shirt, reached the level of the belt of my pants and put her fingertips down feeling my cock.

Took her hand out and squeezed the bulge in my pants. Then Doreen sat on my lap, and bounced up and down, before feeling my bulge again, saying 'It's got bigger!' She sucked and licked the lollipop, peeling off the pinafore and skirt to wear a gold bra and thong panties. She went round the audience, shifting her thong aside four or five times to show off her bum cheeks and vagina. Then tossed off her bra to wear just the thong and high heels. A few moments later, rolled her thong down and kicked it off her leg. Came over to me again wearing just high heels, and told me to stand up. Took off my belt, pulled my pants down and (gently) whipped with the belt. Then Doreen got me to sit down and put the belt around my now hard cock and gently pulled. Put my pants and belt back on while Doreen danced nude, sucking on her lollipop, displaying a neatly trimmed triangle of pubic hair.Then she came over again, bent over in front of me, showing her big bottom and pink vagina. Watched as she slid the lollipop in and out of her vaginal lips, before moving her cheeks closer together and rubbing the lollipop between her cheeks. Offered me the lollipop, but kept my mouth shut .She whispered in my ear :.'Don't spoil the show..Open wide - just pretend you're at the dentist.' Opened my mouth for the lollipop as Doreen straddled me, and slid a finger inside her wet vagina. Then Doreen finished her act by going onto the stage - for the first time - spraying on oil, massaging it into her breasts, rubbing herself between the legs and spreading her legs wide.

Explicitness 10 Contact 10 Style 5
mikeleverson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to mikeleverson For This Useful Post: