Thread: Miki Garcia
View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2013, 10:05 AM   #18
billyo2w

Thanked 5,118 Times in 130 Posts
billyo2w 25000+billyo2w 25000+billyo2w 25000+billyo2w 25000+billyo2w 25000+billyo2w 25000+billyo2w 25000+billyo2w 25000+billyo2w 25000+billyo2w 25000+billyo2w 25000+
Default Did not drop off the radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Provert View Post
Miki was a totally class act!

Met her a few times in Sacramento and at various car shows. She oozed sexuality but also had a very strong presence as a woman with brains. She knew how to use her looks to get doors opened but held the right people captive once she was inside!

It's too bad she denouced her experience with PB and dropped off the radar.

The previous post, ( believe #6 showing her modern day glamour shot reminds me of Valerie Bertinelli. Another Hottie!)

Unlike other “advice columnists”, I give opinion as candidly as my Playboy centerfold is bare.

“Ask Miki Garcia” is a relationship Q & A column offering hindsight from me, a woman who has lived all over the world and who laughingly co-exists with my alter ego, Miss January 1973.

As the former Director of Playmate Promotions for Playboy Enterprises and a Corporate Officer of Playboy Models Inc., I was “Mother Confessor”, shrink and talent booking agent to the most beautiful and famous women in the world -- Playmate centerfolds with perfect bodies and imperfect behaviors.

My expertise in handling press interviews prompted The Sacramento Bee to delightfully dub me “Smarty Pants”. Even Larry King’s suspenders “snapped” when he tried to get the best of me.

After leaving Playboy Enterprises, selling residential real estate to clients packing fistfuls of dollars or those staring down the barrel of foreclosure or divorce confirmed I was an underpaid therapist.

For eight years, I authored a successful newspaper advice column for The Folsom and
El Dorado Hills Telegraphs called “Ask Miki”. It was an entertaining, informative and not-looking-for-listings column that no other real estate professional dares to write.

For two years, I penned a column called “Lifestyles” for Granite Bay View, a magazine dedicated to an upscale community (voted one of the top ten places to live in the United States). It took a bit of crust to persuade those with dough to open their hearts and mansion doors, but I did it.

To write “Ask Miki Garcia” is a delicious, guiltless passion. I shall respond to your comments with lessons learned from my own blunders and blessings.

“…It’s quarter to three,
There’s no one in the place ‘cept you and me
So set ‘em up Joe
I got a little story I think you oughtta know.”

From my cursor to yours,
Miki
billyo2w is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 61 Users Say Thank You to billyo2w For This Useful Post: