View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2011, 01:24 PM   #437
Jim T

Jim T 2500+Jim T 2500+Jim T 2500+Jim T 2500+Jim T 2500+Jim T 2500+Jim T 2500+Jim T 2500+Jim T 2500+Jim T 2500+Jim T 2500+

Quote:
Originally Posted by otiscleotus View Post
With the London/Lynden/LDL group not all the magazines had a movie to go along with them and vice versa.

Some are named after the movie while others (Bridled, Knotty) are periodicals that mostly use their girly magazine models.
Thanks for that info -- I'd never made that connection before.

But thinking back on it, the London/LDL magazines with credited model names were nearly always the professional bondage models.

On the other hand, the ones with uncredited models were most likely their "girly" magazine models. As I recall, they tended to be in "comfortable" poses (i.e., seated in a chair, lying on a bed or couch, standing, etc.) and the bondage on the lighter side, with a storyline such as being introduced to bondage by their lover or roommate. I would've liked to have had the models credited, as I found several to be very cute.

The professional models were the ones who would be more able to take on the more strenuous bondage shoots (e.g., Dungeon settings) and B&d storylines.
Jim T is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jim T For This Useful Post: