View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2011, 06:09 PM   #39
DirtyDogg
Blocked!

Thanked 1,122 Times in 89 Posts
DirtyDogg 10000+DirtyDogg 10000+DirtyDogg 10000+DirtyDogg 10000+DirtyDogg 10000+DirtyDogg 10000+DirtyDogg 10000+DirtyDogg 10000+DirtyDogg 10000+DirtyDogg 10000+DirtyDogg 10000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by funguy View Post
This lady who worked in a UK school didn't even need to be nude! These are all I have, I believe there were more but they were taken off the internet.
I thought that once a pic is on the web that they are there for life; but I have looked around and there are none on the web except funguy's posts.

A PE teacher will be torn off a strip after outraged parents found sexy snaps of her on the internet.

Leggy Natasha Gray was pictured wearing a thong, pink lingerie and stilettos while posing seductively on a bed.
Another photo showed the aspiring model, 30, in a skimpy black dress, lifting her head from a leopard-print rug.
A parent's letter to her school said the "provocative pictures" were "common knowledge" among pupils as young as 11.
It added: "This is inappropriate. I am disgusted."

Yesterday Ben Slade, head of Manor Community College in Cambridge, said: "I knew nothing about this.
"I have taken swift action to get the photos removed. Disciplinary action will be taken.
This will certainly be dealt with most severely but it is not a matter for suspension, much as I would like it to be." Mr Slade, who took over 18 months ago, added: "This was a failing school but it isn't any longer. We are working extremely hard to move things forward.
"If this is going to damage all the work we have done here it will be a tragedy." The pictures of the blonde Miss Gray, head of PE and dance at the school, were on a modelling site.
In 2002 she was named Britain's sexiest teacher after winning an ITV competition two weeks before she started her job.
She then entered a competition against winners from six other professions, but was pipped by a fitness instructor.
Former convent school pupil Miss Gray was unavailable for comment last night.
DirtyDogg is offline   Reply With Quote