Register on the forum now to remove ALL ads + popups + get access to tons of hidden content for members only!
vintage erotica forum vintage erotica forum vintage erotica forum
vintage erotica forum

Go Back   Vintage Erotica Forums > Classic Celebs, Beauty & Elegance > Classic Celebrities

Follow Vintage Erotica Forum on Twitter
Our Live Cams Meet Our Girls Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Classic Celebrities Post your classic celebrities in this area! Celebrities and actresses born between 1936 and 1975.

Old 06-03-2011, 07:33 PM   #641
VintageKell
Vintage Member

Thanked 45,626 Times in 2,091 Posts
VintageKell 175000+VintageKell 175000+VintageKell 175000+VintageKell 175000+VintageKell 175000+VintageKell 175000+VintageKell 175000+VintageKell 175000+VintageKell 175000+VintageKell 175000+VintageKell 175000+
Default Reality TV 'Personality': Tamika Chesser

Tamika Chesser is a former finalist of Australian Reality TV, aka what passes for a 'star' these days .... but its this nonentity which makes her perfect material for this post. As far as I can work this out, her claim to 'fame' is that she was a runner-up on Channel 7's 'Beauty and the Geek' TV series last year, and a 'Ralph magazine' swimwear model. So that's two boxes ticked, and away we go. There is no biography section because as far as I can tell, no one has bothered to write one

So straight to the events that brings her here .... She was arrested. The events took place on Orchid Avenue, which is part of the Surfers Paradise nightclub strip. She had been celebrating Anzac day, and was allegedly trying to ring a friend, when she was suddenly confronted by three police officers, who accused her of being drunk in a public place.

As she put it, "The next minute I know, they're saying: 'You're going to have to come with us'," adding that she 'snapped' after a "wrongful" arrest..... 'wrongful' arrest eh? After she 'snapped', "They twisted my arm around to my back, put my head into the ground and shoved it down," she said. "I begged them (to stop). They didn't have to use such violence - I'm not going to hurt anyone. It was scary and humiliating." She was then placed in a painful wrist lock, and that one officer told to "shut up" by police who, she says, also told her that her dress was too short, and accused her of dressing like a "slut". "I didn't know it was against the law to wear a short dress!"

She was then taken back to Surfers police station ... "I was angry, I was upset, I was scared (and) I slapped the police officer. That's how some people react when they're so emotionally upset" ..... so that's that assault charge nailed then. She claims she was "tipsy" but not drunk, and that she was angry and upset about her arrest. "I know if I could take it back, I would. (Up until then), I hadn't done anything wrong" .... to cap it all, Ms Chesser says her mobile phone, shoes and cash went missing during the incident. .... this sounds like any British city centre on a Friday night

Chesser, complained to the state's Crime and Misconduct Commission that she was wrongfully and brutally arrested ..... She has since appeared in a Australian Gold Coast court charged with slapping a police officer. Chesser, faced a magistrates' court on two counts of assaulting or obstructing a police officer, and one of being drunk in a public place. She did not enter a plea, and the case was adjourned for mention on 15th June 2011.

Pictures:

She hasn't hit full desperate wannabee 'Z Lister' status yet .... so no 'Tits Oot' for the lads, yet, but give it time lads ... give it time

Last edited by VintageKell; 06-04-2011 at 06:06 PM.. Reason: broken image link
VintageKell is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to VintageKell For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2011, 08:03 AM   #642
VintageKell
Vintage Member

VintageKell 175000+VintageKell 175000+VintageKell 175000+VintageKell 175000+VintageKell 175000+VintageKell 175000+VintageKell 175000+VintageKell 175000+VintageKell 175000+VintageKell 175000+VintageKell 175000+
Default Indian Jewish Film Star: Sulochana

Sulochana (born Ruby Myers) was an Indian silent film star of half Jewish ancestry. She was born in a town called Pune, and she was descended from either the Ashkenazi or Bene Jewish traditions. She was working as a telephone operator, when she was approached by Mohan Bhavnani of Kohinoor Films to work in films .... initially she refused, as in conservative India, 'actress' was often synonymous with 'prostitute' But as usual, the call of the fame, proved too much, and she soon changed her mind and agreed, despite having no acting experience of any kind. She quickly became a star Kohinoor, before moving on to the 'Imperial Film Company', where she became the highest paid movie star in the country. As usual with these Asian movies, the titles will mean little to western readers, but just for reference amongst her 'famous' titles were 'Typist Girl', 'Wildcat of Bombay', 'Madhuri' and 'Indira B.A.', all made before 1929.

Undaunted by the arrival of sound and her lack of Hindustani (She simply took a year off, to learn the language), and she made a grand comeback with the talkie version of 'Madhuri' in 1932. She was now drawing a larger salary than the Governor of Bombay, and even acted in a film named after her - Sulochana in 1933. Her salary of 5,000 Rupees per month was a huge amount, and she had a Chevrolet (when American cars still worked ... joke) .... but she has also entered into a non married relationship with one of the biggest heroes of the Indian silent era, D. Billimoria. He was both her lover, and also her film partner, with whom she worked exclusively between 1933 and 1939, to great mutual success. Sulochana established her own film studio, Rubi Pics, in the mid-1930s but it was not particularly successful, and didn't survive her fall from grace.

In fact their success was so dependent upon each other, that when the love affair was over, and Sulchana left Imperial studio's, both their careers ended. Sulochana found few offers on her own, and newer, younger and more proficient actresses had entered the scene. In desperation she tried to carve a new career as a character actress, but such was the collapse in her popularity that she even struggled to get even these roles. She then courted controversy in her 1947 movie 'Jugnu', because the role involved the representation of an aging professor, falling for Sulochana's somewhat (by now) vintage charms .. apparently this was somewhat shocking at the time

After one more character role in 1953, she was never offered another role again, and her career, that had covered over 60 titles was over. She finally died, lonely and largely forgotten in 1983, in her small flat in Mumbai. To paraphrase Norma Desmonds famous quote ... "She was still a big star, it was just the roles that kept getting smaller"

Trivia:
  • She received the Dada Saheb Phalke Award in 1973 for her lifetime contribution to Indian cinema.
  • Ismail Merchant paid homage to her in 'Mahatma and the Bad Boy' in 1974.
Pictures:

Indian stars often re-use famous previous stars names, and fans name kids after them ... in this case searches for 'Sulochana' produces many Indian ladies, so I have just stuck to the few I was reasonably sure of.

Last edited by VintageKell; 06-04-2011 at 02:48 PM.. Reason: typo
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to VintageKell For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2011, 07:53 PM   #643
VintageKell
Vintage Member

Default Soprano and Actress: Grace Moore

Grace Moore (born Mary Willie Grace Moore), was an American operatic soprano and actress in musical theatre and film. He place of birth was the rather unpromisingly named 'Slabtown' in 'Cocke County', Tennessee, and fortunately her sobriquet was taken from the state affiliation when she was nicknamed the "Tennessee Nightingale" ..... imagine if it had been the 'flab from the slab', or maybe something derived from her birth county (suggestions on a post card )

After high school she studied briefly at Ward-Belmont College in Nashville before moving first to Washington, D.C. and then New York City to continue her musical training and her first paying job as a singer was at the Black Cat Cafe in Greenwich Village. She got her first Broadway breakthrough in 1920 in the musical Hitchy-Koo, by Jerome Kern ... she soon was appearing in Irving Berlin Revues. She continued her training and finishing in France, Moore made her operatic debut at the Metropolitan Opera in New York City on February 7, 1928, singing the role of Mimě in Giacomo Puccini's 'La bohčme'. During her sixteen seasons with the Metropolitan Opera, she sang in the title roles in Tosca, Manon, and Louise. Louise was her favorite opera and is widely considered to have been her greatest role.

Movies suddenly opened up when talkies started ... Moore's first screen role was as Jenny Lind in the 1930 film 'A Lady's Morals', later that same year she starred in 'New Moon', a screen version of the operetta 'The New Moon' .... she left MGM and after a few years returned to make six more films for Columbia Pictures. In the 1934 film 'One Night of Love', her first film for Columbia, she portrayed a small-town girl who aspires to sing opera. For that role she was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Actress in 1935 ... and her films helped to popularize opera by bringing it to a larger audience. Her last film was Louise in 1939, and brought to a close a film career spanning just nine movies.

She was widely criticized in the US press in December 1938, when she curtsied to the Duchess of Windsor, in Cannes. Upon her return to the United States after six months and ten days in Europe ("to save money in income tax" .... tax dodging), Moore defended her curtsy, saying: "She would have been a royal duchess long ago if she had not been an American. After all, she gave happiness and the courage of his convictions to one man, which is more than most women can do. She deserves a curtsy for that alone".

According to Joe Laurie, Jr., vaudeville performer and historian, Grace Moore would not perform on vaudeville bills that had black performers ... In the early 1930's she saw that white performer Mary Garden had shared top billing with the coloured Mills Brothers, and insisted that a clause be added to her contract, stating that "no coloured act" would appear on the same bill with her. Rather than agree, Loew management cancelled her appearances.

Moore married Valentín Parera, a Spanish movie actor, in Cannes, on July 15, 1931. They had no children. During the 1930s they maintained homes in Hollywood, Cannes, and Connecticut. She died in an airplane crash in 1947, at the height of her singing career .... among the other plane crash victims was Prince Gustaf Adolf of Sweden, who was at the time second in line to the Swedish throne.

Quote:

"Analyzing what you haven't got as well as what you have is a necessary ingredient of a career".

Trivia:
  • She performed in a Royal Command Performance at Covent Garden in London on June 6, 1935.
  • During World War II she was active in the USO, entertaining American troops abroad.
  • In the 1937 movie 'When You're in Love', Moore donned flannel shirt and trousers and joined a 5-man band for a flamboyant rendition of Cab Calloway's "Minnie the Moocher", complete with gestures and "hi-de-ho's".
  • It is claimed that Elvis Presley's "Graceland" mansion was named in honor of her.
  • She was decorated as a chevalier of the Legion of Honor of France in 1939.
  • She originally wanted to be a missionary.
  • Moore published an autobiography, You're Only Human Once, in 1944.
  • Moore's life story was made into a movie, So This Is Love, in 1953, starring North Carolina-born singer Kathryn Grayson.
  • A collection of her papers is housed at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville.
Pictures:

All pictures are attributed as her on fan sites etc, but if anyone knows better let me know.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to VintageKell For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2011, 03:33 PM   #644
VintageKell
Vintage Member

Default Update: Alexis Neiers

Sometimes one of the naughty girls, just lurches even further into the Merde ..... and so it goes for Reality TV nobody Alexis Neiers. On her last appearance on this thread, she had been convicted of participating in a string of burglaries of 'stars' houses, totalling over $3m from 'A' listers such as Orlando Bloom, and those who many would think is not a true 'A' Lister (despite her fame), Paris Hilton, as well as others. Neiers, had said that she was hoping to resume work as a model and was aspiring to become a TV 'starlet' again (she was previously on the E! Entertainment Television show "Pretty Wild").

Well she was out of prison, but still under licence from the rather light six months prison sentence (plus a further 12 months in a residential drug rehab centre ... I think), and when police officers called around to her apartment for a parole compliance check, they found both the drugs and drug paraphernalia. The police said that they found her with 'black tar heroin'. They promptly arrested her, and took her back into custody, where she faced fresh charges, as well as breach of her parole licence. Neiers automatically still has nine and a half months to go of a year-long sentence in 'residential' drug treatment, and can expect more for the licence breach. She now has her next court hearing next month ... meanwhile, her mother says that "In two months, she will start taking courses toward getting a degree in drug counseling". She may well start with her adopted sister Tess Taylor (another no talent wannabee), who has just transferred to outpatient treatment in Beverly Hills, after completing just 30 days of in-patient rehab in Malibu to treat an addiction to opiates

Sometimes, these girls are their own worst enemies ..... apart from maybe their mothers (having one girl in rehab could be described as a family tragedy, but having two in rehab, is just bad upbringing .... )

Minor update .... She got married.

A few more pictures:

Last edited by VintageKell; 11-18-2012 at 02:55 PM.. Reason: Typo's ... grrr!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to VintageKell For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2011, 05:31 PM   #645
VintageKell
Vintage Member

Default Model and 'Reality' Star: Tess Taylor

Might as well finish up this dysfunctional family collection .... Tess Taylor (birth name 'Tess Amber Adler', aka 'Tess Taylor Arlington') is an American "Reality TV" personality, known only for her reality show 'Pretty Wild' with her sisters Alexis (who features in preceding post) and Gabby Neiers.

On the basis of her willingness to do more than her sisters 'implied nude', she first became Pl*yboy's Cyber Girl of the Week for the week of July 13, 2009, and then the Pl*yboy's Cyber Girl of the Year in 2010

And that's it ... really. Oh, and along with her jailbird adoptive sister Alexis, she has a rampant drug dependency issue, and photos of her with a bong and her tits out appeared across the web .... however that's not the full extent of her issues. In January 2011 she checked herself into the SOBA Recovery center in Malibu, for addiction to opiates (presumably black tar heroin, like Alexis). She planned to stay there for a 12-month inpatient program but after a short 30 days in the Malibu facility, she transferred to an outpatient program in Beverly Hills .... "She wanted to go back to Hollywood, because she wants to work in Hollywood and practice being sober in Hollywood," her mother Andrea Arlington said, adding that Taylor had the option of either finding another sober-living arrangement in Malibu, or seeking outpatient treatment elsewhere in L.A.

Trivia:
  • Taylor and her sister Alexis featured in the music video for "When She Turns 18," by Christian TV.
  • Taylor modeled and walked the runway for Biatta Intimates.
  • Taylor has a cameo in the straight-to-DVD film Frat Boy, again with her sister Alexis.
Pictures:

She is a popular girl with several mentions in dispatches .... see that's what real nudity will do for a girls popularity. She has a decent size thread here already in which she is as 'nekkid as a jay bird' in most of it, while Alexis and her 'implied nudity', has just my posts So just a few pictures to illustrate the tale, and any follow up pictures to her thread please

I think that some of these are definitely unique to this post, but credit to original posters where duplicates.

Last edited by VintageKell; 06-05-2011 at 06:33 PM.. Reason: typo
Old 06-06-2011, 07:07 PM   #646
VintageKell
Vintage Member

Default Wannabee Model: Brandy Rusher

The good thing about the really low level 'celebs' is that the Bio's are very brief, and the pictures plentiful .... so because I have no time for anything involving my brain, I give you Brandy Rusher. Her career is below wiki page level, and her 'claim to fame' is that she was an America's Next Top Model contestant from Cycle 4 series. I say contestant, because she was rather quickly booted out as the third contestant to be eliminated, despite the 'PC' imperative to keep her in the show until she could lose in the final round: (We all know how it works these days)

She was apparently booted because she really had a 'ghetto attitude', firstly showing impatience and directing complaints towards the shows fashion photographer, and despite a warning about getting control of her temper, she continued to act rudely towards the other girls in the group .... finally she verbally attacked her fellow contestant, Tatiana Dante. This time around, the judges decided that they were fed up with her attitude, so they sent her packing .... as if we give a toss Anyway, having blown her chances of making big money for flouncing around in her skimpies, and generally acting like a clothes horse, she lapsed back into well earned obscurity, or so we hoped.

She made it back into the news media (well a few local reports, and a few 'celeb' web sites), when the Houston police called around to her apartment after complaints from neighbours about loud music. She apparently declined to obey the polices request to turn her 'Joe Loss' records down (well they could have been ... ) ... and supposedly shoved and pushed one of the officers, to get them away from her doorway. She then cursed the police, using intemperate language and scatological terms, and then later attempted to flee, and thus avoid incarceration (shades of Estella Warren here) ... however, they caught up with her and arrested her. She was charged with a 'misdemeanor resisting arrest'.

Minor is, as minor does ....

Pictures:

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to VintageKell For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2011, 07:33 PM   #647
VintageKell
Vintage Member

Default Model: Helena Houdová

Helena Houdova is a model who has appeared on numerous fashion magazines including 'Elle', 'Harper's Bazaar', 'Cosmopolitan' and Vogue amongst others. She started in the beauty queen circuit (like many others) and was crowned Miss Czech Republic, her father refused to let her model until she completed her university degree and she majored in Anthropology. She went on to become a finalist in the Miss World supermodel contest, and after completing her studies, she moved abroad to pursue modeling work through a Parisian agency and Houdová later relocated to New York City.

She is known for donating a large proportion of her earnings to charities for orphans and disadvantaged children. She looks after her four 'part time' adopted girls. She also has two children (Darien, Daveed Jakub) with U.S. businessman and entrepreneur Omar Amanat. She is President and Founder of a charity devoted to these causes called Sunflower Children which she started in 2000, which operate in 15 countries supporting 11,000 disadvantaged children .... so far, so very laudable.

However, sometimes "humanitarian instincts", disregard the hard reality of the nasty world we live in ..... so imagine her surprise when on a trip to Communist Cuba with psychologist Mariana Kroftova, where they were taking photographs of a poverty ridden district in Havana, the secret police turned up and arrested the pair of them ..... didn't they recognise a world 'humanitarian', or did they only see a very political activist, who was assuming that she was safe from the rules of that police state?

"There was a lot of shouting as we were dragged off - and one of the officers shouted that we were terrorists", Helena Houdova said later. She said she and her psychologist friend Mariana Kroftova had made the trip to Havana to 'ascertain how children on the island could benefit from their charity work'.

Mariana Kroftova says she thought the eleven hours they spent in detention would never end: "They took us to a police station where nobody spoke to us or properly explained what was going on. We were just able to make out that we were accused of engaging in counter-revolutionary activities against the Cuban regime. What was worse they refused to let us call the Czech embassy. So we spent the 11 hours without knowing what our fate would be." They were not allowed to contact the Czech embassy throughout their arrest and could not communicate with their jailers in English. They in vain requested medical attention.

Cuba’s Charge d’Affaires, Aymee Hernandez said that they were arrested because they deliberately waged a campaign against Cuba in cooperation with Cuban dissidents. The Czech government said the Cuban police “Clearly violated international law. The ministry also strongly disagreed that Czech citizens were arrested because they took pictures of Havana”.

Now with someone so saintly, what could I possibly say about her .... well the girls were only released, after they pledged in writing that they would not join any “counter-revolutionary activities” in the country. And everything points to a non political charitable act being suppressed in "a land of political oppression". However Houdova, spoke to journalists after returning from Cuba, and in a moment that gave something of a lie to her assertion that she had no political motives, she told them that she would display the pictures she took at an exhibition portraying the island not only as a tourist paradise, but also as a land of political oppression.

The Cuban police had confiscated the roll of film that was in the Czech women’s camera, but Houdova had managed to conceal the memory card of her digital camera inside her brassiere ... she said her meetings with dissidents, the wives of political prisoners, as well as with ordinary Cubans during her ten-day stay in Cuba made her recollect her childhood in Communist Czechoslovakia. “I am not an expert on the political situation in Cuba but I think some kind of change is necessary there” she said. “The revolution’s watchmen rose up because I was taking pictures of something they do not like” ... Does she mean the slums, or the dissidents, or the wives of political prisoners, or maybe the calls to change the regime?

There's always two sides to every story, and we sometimes just jump to the most obvious conclusion ... but it ain't always the whole truth

Trivia:
  • According to FHM, "Houdová is one of the 'Top 100 Most Beautiful Women' in the world
Pictures:

Last edited by VintageKell; 09-19-2011 at 07:03 PM..
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to VintageKell For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2011, 06:42 PM   #648
VintageKell
Vintage Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by one car View Post
does this qualify. actually hubby here at centre of scandal, but im thinking by extenion wife is disgraced too.
To be frank, not really. If you take your disgraced 'by association' or 'by extension' argument to its logical conclusion, then all the innocent wives of every famous man, or male celebrity, who has an affair, or commits a crime would qualify to be entered here ..... and that's simply not the case. In this example, he was a politician virtually unknown outside of his own trouser zip, and she was not the 'wannabee' or forgotten celeb type who qualifies on her own.

It has to be the woman, she has to have done something that warrants entry, and she has to be a bit more of a celebrity than in the secretarial pool of someone famous. Hilary Clinton can't be included either, her husband committed the 'offences', not her (similarly, Mrs Nixon didn't do anything) .... please think through the requirements before entering women who are essentially purely victims. If she had been an ex-nude model and stripper, who had hidden her past, and who had cut his penis off after he took it out, then you might be on the right track

If in doubt message me first .... I don't steal good finds, and even offer advice on content, as other posters can testify.

Last edited by VintageKell; 06-09-2011 at 08:27 PM.. Reason: Typo
The Following User Says Thank You to VintageKell For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2011, 08:26 PM   #649
VintageKell
Vintage Member

Default Actress: Nina Quartero

And talking of "'wannabes", there is a half idea that the type of little minxes, who would cut their mothers throat to 'be famous' are a new phenomena .... well they ain't. Nina Quartero (born, born Gladys Quartararo) was a barely known film actress actress whose low level 'career' spanned the years 1928 - 1943. Her most famous movies were probably playing opposite "Rin Tin Tin" (The Wonder Dog) and in two movies starring John Wayne, 'Arizona', an early John Wayne movie in 1931, where she was the second string love interest (big hearted saloon gal), and 'The Man From Monterrey' in 1933. Oddly, saloon gal, was something of a speciality role, as she was a bar-girl in her final role in a career of 44 movies, in 'A Lady Takes A Chance' in 1943.

However, with a career in terminal 'going no where fast' mode in the early 1930's, she cast around for some 'cunning plan' to get her noticed by an indifferent public, and she made the sort of ill judged choice that desperate, wannabee, starlets will make .... She made up a connection with a real celebrity to garner much needed publicity from the press. In this case by claiming that she was betrothed to the 'Notre Dame All-American Quarterback', Frank Carideo, who was part of the famous 'Fighting Irish' football team from 1928 to 1930, and major star of the day.

It was an ill judged publicity stunt, because Carideo immediately responded by saying that, although he knew Quartero from when they both resided in the Mount Vernon area of New York and that he had visited her home in Beverly Hills, California, just prior to the 1930 University of Southern California game, but merely to say hello (or was it 'Howdy Doody' in those days?).

Carideo demanded a public retraction of Quartero's engagement announcement ..... red faces all round, and not a good career move

Trivia:
  • She tried various names to try and get that elusive break through to 'Stardom' - Gladys Quartaro, Nena Quartaro, Nina Quartaro, and Nena Quartero ... not imaginative, but at least consistent
Pictures:

Last edited by VintageKell; 06-10-2011 at 07:42 PM..
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to VintageKell For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2011, 11:13 PM   #650
zabdart

Thanked 5,441 Times in 273 Posts
zabdart 25000+zabdart 25000+zabdart 25000+zabdart 25000+zabdart 25000+zabdart 25000+zabdart 25000+zabdart 25000+zabdart 25000+zabdart 25000+zabdart 25000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageKell View Post
Nina Quartero (born, born Gladys Quartararo) was a barely known film actress actress whose low level 'career' spanned the years 1928 - 1943. Her most famous movies were probably playing opposite "Rin Tin Tin" (The Wonder Dog) and in two movies starring John Wayne...
"The only person on this lot smarter than I am is Rin Tin Tin." -- Daryll F. Zanuck

Last edited by zabdart; 06-09-2011 at 11:14 PM.. Reason: spelling
zabdart is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zabdart For This Useful Post: